Arrow Lake Now we got bad blood
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She had never been any good at keeping her anger from radiating out of every part of her body, and there had been plenty of time for hers to build and fester, so she had no doubt the general could sense her state when she finally approached. And, whatever submission she noted in the flattening of his ears did little to mollify her. 

I wasn't aware you had such little respect for me, she started, her voice calm despite her anger. You promised it would be my season and in return I've given you my loyalty and a legacy to inherit Diaspora. Hurt flickered across her expression before she could stop it. And in return, you make me regret trusting that you would keep to your word. That was what stung the most: again she had been let down by someone she trusted more than anyone. He had chipped away at her walls and lured into a false sense of security, and she hated that she had let him. I agreed to share what should have been only for our children with the sea wolves in their time of need, but I'm fairly certain that your upcoming brood was formed out of nothing more than your own selfishness. Maybe it was out of line for her to say it, but she didn't really care right now. You should be focusing your attention on our growing children, and now it will be divided even more. The pups were close to three months old now, and they were supposed to give them their names soon; now it would all be tainted by this, and she wasn't sure she could ever forgive him for that nor could she forgive him for the time they would lose with their father.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Now we got bad blood - by Takiyok - June 26, 2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Now we got bad blood - by Stigmata - June 29, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Now we got bad blood - by Takiyok - July 03, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Now we got bad blood - by Stigmata - July 24, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: Now we got bad blood - by Takiyok - July 26, 2019, 05:06 PM