Ravensblood Forest it don't matter to me, because i'm ten feet, ten feet tall.
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The bloodied forest, where sap bleeds onto the trees and stains his pale coat a deep red - similar to that of blood but not quite the same as he could feel and see. It was stickier, lighter in colour than the deep crimson liquid that gave them all life. Still his face was darker than the sap as he skulked through the dark trees, careful not to touch the sap or trees that oozed it in order to keep his pelt relatively clean.

A howl echoed through the woods, searching, beckoning for someone to come near - though it was not him they were searching for, he moved in to investigate none the less. He had nothing better to do after all. Ever since the coast, his life was left in relative peace - boring, but in a good way. It was quiet, and his heart beat to the same rhythm as it did once before, before she came along and stomped it to the ground.

Slowly he approached the area from which the sound had called out from. A small-ish dark female stood in its place, though he kept quiet and observed, his eye wandered over her to try and figure out who she was and what she wanted. As silent as the snow itself, he waited as a chill ran over his features, a cold, distant expression offered toward her.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: it don't matter to me, because i'm ten feet, ten feet tall. - by Rosencrantz - September 24, 2019, 08:41 AM