Duck Lake so i looked into your eyes
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
All Welcome 
Not weak. Not weak. I am not weak.

The rational decision was to accept the helping hand that had been offered to him. Stay in the care of the woman and her family, wait until his deformed leg healed over. Then he'd be able to continue his hunt for his captor's lair without setbacks.

But when has Orochi ever been rational? He was a boy made of wildfire; forever moving, unstoppable. He needed to find Revui and his captors. He needed to get revenge. Now. At some point during the the exchange at the border, he rejected that hand and went on his own path.

He did not get far.

Pure determination was a powerful thing, but it was not unbeatable. Reality crushed these kinds of things, and reality came in the form of a broken ankle.

Orochi had stopped by the lake for a quick rest, which turned into several days of struggle. No matter how hard he tried, Orochi could not move far without collapsing. So he was confined there, writhing and wincing through the days and nights.

Stupid.. fucking.. leg.. was the first thing he uttered that morning. An injury caused by the enemy long ago was the only thing stopping him from getting to them now. I'll fucking kill them, he hissed as he began gnawing at the wound.

He chewed mindlessly for hours, too exhausted to care. But as the hours went on, the injury grew warm, then hotter and hotter. Now it burned. And it hurt.

Fuck. fuck fuck. Orochi was mortified with what he had done. His blood ridden muscle was exposed to the elements. And was that a bone? Dear god. He could not rip his eyes away from the gore.
Messages In This Thread
so i looked into your eyes - by Orochi - January 06, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Greyjay - January 06, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Orochi - January 07, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Greyjay - January 12, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Orochi - January 12, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Greyjay - January 12, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Orochi - January 12, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Greyjay - January 12, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Astara - January 12, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Orochi - January 12, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: so i looked into your eyes - by Greyjay - January 12, 2020, 05:42 PM