Silverlight Terrace my taste in music is your face
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The man accepted the tale, which made Revui feel infinitely better about himself. Smarter, as if the little lie proved his superiority in some tiny, pointless way. He was rarely the smart brother when it came to his family; he was the blunt instrument, to be utilized when blood was to be shed or a body was to be broken. He had always found such a life enjoyable, and yet this momentary pause in the dark, with the starlight shining on high, felt somehow intimate and satisfying in a way that Revui could not fully appreciate. It was different, that was all.

The wolf directed his attention to another cluster of stars; these were strung out in irregular sequence and he squinted up at them. A snake poised to strike — The hydra, he intoned immediately, tracing the branching heads without mentioning them. Mentally he labelled them: Hydra, Ayla, Lyra. They loomed over a simple triangular arrangement, to which he motioned and said, The Spire.

Hm. It was sort of fun to bullshit his way through this, he thought with a rare smirk.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 06, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 09, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 17, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 19, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 20, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 20, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 20, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 20, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 20, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 27, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - April 02, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - April 02, 2020, 07:47 PM