Silverlight Terrace my taste in music is your face
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The mirth gradually left him. He blinked away a film that collected across his eyes, and looked to the stars again as he took in a few breaths of night air. The boy mentioned having possibly gotten the story wrong and Revui shook his head - either way, he was amused.

Hydra slays those that threaten her family, he spoke with great pride. To think - someone from a far-off land knew of his sister! Told tales of her prowess! One day maybe they would speak of Revui in such a way; the leviathan. Perhaps he should plot out his likeness in the stars while he was alive to do so.

The moment ebbed in to quiet. The stars twinkled overhead but there came a greying, a haze of cloud as the wind hurried to blanket them. Revui's attention therefore dropped, and he watched the boy with a bemused light in his eyes. Her mountain is near. You should be careful - or like Hercules of your story, you will be slain. He was so nonchalant as he gave this warning it might've been unclear if he was being serious - except that glint left his eyes as he spoke.

To make his point known, he motioned to the darkly looming mountain that made the trees seem so puny. There, her mountain - Moonspear. Just like reciting another constellation.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 06, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 09, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 17, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 19, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 20, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 20, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 20, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 20, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - March 20, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - March 27, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Astaroth - April 02, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: my taste in music is your face - by Revui (Ghost) - April 02, 2020, 07:47 PM