Razorback Ridge dissonance.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Wow its been ages since I have done phone posts at work, but here we gooo...

While not a very cerebral creature, Revui had begun the slow process of thinking. Considering it had taken him two years to determine he needed space from his family, it would probably take him twice as long to figure out what to do next. He focused on what obstacles lay directly before him: acquisition of food, water, and the healing of his body. Of course food came first; but even as he centered his focus on the various scents carried on the wind, he knew it would be a better choice to find more bark and mend his back. Food would, therefore, have to wait. He drank a deep breath of the mountain air and his concentration meandered to thoughts of Moonspear - Hydra, Jarilo, Kukutux - and that's when he walled his mind off.

It was also when the stranger's voice permeated across the ridge. He turned sharply to confront them, too sharply, and huffed as his back strained and he stomped a step against the earth. There was a pause as if he might speak, but he was clearly in too much pain immediately following the motion - his jaw set in a grimace. As moments ebbed on, Revui watched the dirt and gradually lifted his attention to the woman; she seemed healthy, and her pale coat made him think of Kukutux again. What would she have done to ease his pain? I need... white bark. Do you know of it? His voice drawled. Eases... pain.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 06, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 07, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 12, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 17, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 24, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: dissonance. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: dissonance. - by Reiko - April 30, 2020, 09:05 AM