Wapun Meadow I let my brother go to the devil in his own way.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
It was as if his thoughts had manifested his own kin, for the dark shape took form and drifted near enough for him to notice. Upon spotting the other wolf Revui felt a conflicting wave of emotion flood through him, but reasoned swiftly that it could not possibly be Arcturus. They looked more ragged, and judging by the slanting light that flooded from the horizon, touched slightly with a warmth to their coat that Arcturus lacked. Revui did not immediately view them as a threat and so he remained neutrally poised within the meadow.

He remained vigilant all the same, though. Listening for footfalls (which were subdued, and made him immediately suspicious), for any kind of intonation from the stalking shadow. Growing quickly bored of being the subject of the stranger's attention, Revui boldly turned to blatantly stare them down, a frigid gaze meeting the embers set within the stranger's gaunt face with as much interest as a prison guard might afford an inmate.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
RE: I let my brother go to the devil in his own way. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 08, 2020, 07:41 PM