Neverwinter Forest never thought i could miss you around here
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Matty had this really annoying way of answering personal questions without actually offering any details. She wondered if it was his way of protecting himself. She totally understood that because there were a few subjects she wouldn't want to talk much about either. It didn't make his answer any less frustrating. Brothers? Really? she shook her head. That's big. If she found out someone she knew was actually her sibling, she'd be pretty shocked, as well as confused. How did you find out? Sorry, she needed more information than that.

His shouted no made her stop for a few seconds and stare at him with a raised eyebrow. Her confusion quickly dissolved though, leaving a fluttering feeling in her stomach as the rest of his words registered in her brain. He felt the same way? But he ran away? She was going to ask that very question, but then he explained that he also wasn't sure how to do any of this and that's why he had made things weird. 

She smiled and shook her head. What a ridiculous mess they had made. Well, of course I still feel the same way, she finally said. She had never felt this way before but with how intense and lingering the feelings were, she could tell there was no way they were going away any time soon. I have no idea what to do now, she said nervously after a few moments. I'm feeling like I'd like to know more about you. So maybe we can start there? Unless you have something else in mind? Maybe he didn't want to answer any more of her questions.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
never thought i could miss you around here - by Mathieu - April 22, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: never thought i could miss you around here - by Simmik - April 22, 2020, 10:35 PM