Neverwinter Forest But this is the song I wrote you in the dark
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
It took her a few seconds to look at him because she wasn't sure she was ready to face this conversation either. Like him, she would much rather be alone. Being around others was just exhausting. But it was Mal, and that was the only reason she didn't just walk away. The last thing she wanted to do right now was make him feel worse that he probably already did. 

She turned, unable to meet his gaze at first. She didn't know what to say or do. Her brain kept screaming at her to bail and find some dark place to drown in her thoughts, but her heart was urging her to comfort him and make sure he was okay. And as much as she liked to pretend otherwise, she listened to her heart far more often. She finally closed the distance between them and took a seat, sorrowful eyes lifting to study his face. Hey, she quietly greeted. Are you okay? she asked. She was pretty sure she already knew the answer but she wanted to give him to opportunity to talk if that's what he wanted to do.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: But this is the song I wrote you in the dark - by Simmik - April 25, 2020, 09:37 PM