Neverwinter Forest But this is the song I wrote you in the dark
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She drew in a deep breath, eyes closing a briefly in response to his affection. Thanks, that means a lot, she offered, looking up to offer him a tired smile. When she stood and took a step away, she felt the distinct absence of his presence. It was like the sadness immediately intensified the second she stood on her own again. She had been dealing with things on her own for a long time, and it kind of irritated her that she was struggling to do that now. She took a few steps and then paused, looking back at Mal. She was going to ask him to stay with her for a little bit, but she immediately changed her mind; she could manage on her own. But what if he didn't want to be alone either? It was probably pretty obvious that she was struggling to say something at that point, so she turned back to face him. Would you mind staying with me for a little bit, she asked finally. She had agreed to come to him if she needed something, and if she wanted him to be honest with her, then she should probably offer him the same thing.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: But this is the song I wrote you in the dark - by Simmik - April 28, 2020, 01:58 PM