Swiftcurrent Creek unmake the wild light
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
np! hope you feel not-so-off soon! i'm sorry i'm all gross rambles lately u gh x_x
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Sworn to secrecy? She squinted at him while she mulled this over, wondering why. Perhaps they were a reclusive bunch or just not interested in making their doings public. Amekaze deemed it sensible and most likely for the best, even if she did not fully know why it was. It really didn't matter in the long run anyway; she knew enough to just be pleased to be hearing anything at all, especially about a group that may be worth her time.

Frankly, she had put little consideration into joining a pack. Far less than she should have considering winter's approach. Amekaze had liked the loner's life of travel so far and felt that most packs she had encountered between the homeland and here weren't worth her time. However, this fruitful land seemed to already offer more.

She listened carefully about this Tartok (a curious name in a harsh-sounding tongue, she noted), memorizing and scrutinizing as he spoke, attempting to choreograph the proper reaction. Admittedly she was interested.. but could she envision herself as one of them? If their goal was the betterment of their skills and strengths, then wasn't that what she sought out here on her own? Amekaze was quietly thoughtful and was pleased that he spoke on without further prompting necessary from her -- of their leader and otherwise, such as how it could be a home to suit her.

Which may have been true. However, she had specific wants in a pack. Amekaze needed a balance of her interests all bundled together beneath an Alpha truly befitting. She couldn't follow just any wolf -- they needed to be superior to her in all ways and then some. Ame would not be easily impressed and still, Tartok sounded.. interesting. Worth a closer look if nothing else.

Her posture stiffened momentarily when he brushed past and her eyes followed his motion keenly. His nose pointed towards his home. She stayed rooted a moment more. You are right, I would like to see for myself, namely, the mountain and his Tonravik. No other packs have caught my interests yet, although, I have not been looking intently, she mentioned while stepping forward towards him. How did you come to find Tartok? she pried, still watchful.

To all he would share, she would listen and absorb every detail. This could be useful in the future and she intended to be prepared. Vehiron made for interesting company and when the time came, she parted ways with him in almost somber silence. Perhaps their paths would cross again soon.

Messages In This Thread
unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - September 19, 2013, 10:35 PM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - September 20, 2013, 11:33 PM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - September 23, 2013, 05:09 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - September 25, 2013, 06:49 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - October 04, 2013, 05:55 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - October 06, 2013, 11:49 PM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - October 07, 2013, 05:31 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - October 08, 2013, 06:40 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - October 09, 2013, 03:14 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Vehiron - October 13, 2013, 07:11 AM
RE: unmake the wild light - by Amekaze - October 14, 2013, 11:41 PM