Sawtooth Spire i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag's mouth clapped shut, but it was too late to stop the pitter-patter of residue that dewdropped about like the world's most unsanitary rainshower. Phaedra didn't seem to mind, babbling a graceful geshundeid, not that Stag had any earthly idea what that meant.

He lowered himself to the dirt as Phaedra clutched one remaining stalk; busying himself with rubbing his snotty nose with one clown-paw (mostly to stifle the second coming of sneezefits). Bubbleflowers. He grinned, liking that nickname way more than the name he had become accustomed to referring to them as. Dandelions sounded so pale in comparison.

"Bubbleflowers can listen, though." Stag tried to console her cheerily, getting wind that something might be amiss even if he wasn't the most astute observer. "Do you wanna see more? I can bring you bubbleflowers every day." WELL - as long as the season lasted anyway. Come winter, Phaedra would have to settle for a bundle of sticks, or something.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've heard about this frog, it's very tiny frog, but it's also very special - by Stag - May 11, 2020, 10:22 AM