Sawtooth Spire I just wait for us to go in circles
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It was Wylla who found her first, which didn't surprise Taki, although she was probably the last wolf here that she wanted to be around. The scent of motherhood on the Eisen only furthered her discontent as she was reminded of one of the contributing factors to her departure from Diaspora. She knew the pups belonged to Mahler, and she hated how happy they must be now. But, she was trying to move past it all; it was weak to dwell on things like a broken heart. She wanted to get better, spend time with her son, and then resume her goal of building her own pack. 

She pushed the burning jealousy deep down where she kept everything she didn't want to think about and offered Wylla a respectful dip of her head. I am, she answered. I was very sick, and Mahler insisted I come back here to heal, she explained. She still wasn't convinced it was a good idea where Stag was concerned; she worried it would do more damage in the long run, having his mother back only to watch her leave again. But she hadn't really been in a position to argue, given that she probably would have died otherwise. I'll repay you for the resources once I'm well enough, she added, ignoring Mahler's protest that it wasn't necessary.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 15, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - May 18, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 02, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 08, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - June 09, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Takiyok - June 12, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I just wait for us to go in circles - by Wylla - July 14, 2020, 08:30 AM