Barrow Fields and drawing lines around my body to recall my place
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he stands there panting, saliva dripping in stringy glops from the drooping parts of his black lips to land on the grass beneath them. 

The other replied to him with a laugh of their own and pearly whites being flashed his way in a smile. Donovan tilts his head and raises brows giving out an easy going expression as he listens to them speak. All Donovan has to give is a pffft noise in nonchalant disbelief and waves them off with a quick movement of a massive paw. “I easily outweigh her. I believe she is an older doe too.” He comments, gaze drifting down to inspect her. “She was fairly weak; to me at least. Perhaps to you too.” He shrugs, a smirk adorning his face when the other attempts licking the blood off his muzzle. Easily and shamelessly following the motion the bridled male watches them go down for a bite before they sound out their curiosity of his previous home.

His expression becomes almost pensive, eyes unreadable for just a moment. He hums a quick sound of acceptance. “You’re not wrong.” He admits to the other wolf-dog. Then he begins, “Got thrown here by humans — two-legs. After I got betrayed by a pack mate that blew the whistle on us.” Now shreds of anger flutter through his expressions and his bright gold eyes seem darker. “She brought a whole pack of humans right to us and — boom — they fucking shot all of us except her and I.” His voice raises a fair few octaves in volume when he accentuates the word boom, then goes back to normal. “There goes my whole pack. The one I’d been raised in, the one I took over from my father, gone in an hours time.” He visibly tries to calm himself down from his self induced hostile state. He sighs and his eyes flutter closed for only a second before opening once more and he sighs. “We were called the Saints of the Dying Light. We were a very powerful, wealthy, and prideful pack. Ruled over it for two years. Even with getting my rank challenged by some stupid young wolves who thought they were the shit.” At the last part he laughs. “Oh well, I’m here now. Trying to rebuild y’ know?” He finishes easily, yellow meeting violet. The last sentence said oddly normal, as if they‘re talking about the weather or something.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and drawing lines around my body to recall my place - by Kynareth Deagon - June 05, 2020, 03:19 AM