Ankyra Sound mother, mother: how's the family?
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska wondered where his pack was, if it was a day or two's travel from here. She had not been in this neck of the woods in a long time -- and so much had changed since Rusalka had moved from the Sound to the Plateau. She winced as pain stirred along her hips; stifling her awareness of it with a dull smile as she forced herself to concentrate instead on what Surya had asked.

She had no idea how to explain why she had come here. She'd been.. she didn't even know. Not in her right mind, maybe? Sick? Overwhelmed by fear, by pain? Instinct? Maybe it had been instinct that had guided her here, to a place where she had always been safe; a natal place -- the place where her mother rested eternally. Maybe it was that -- she grimaced again as another nick of hurt flared -- no, it couldn't be that.

But it likely was. "My pack lives down  by the moors. It's more than a day or two's travel.. It took me.." She counted with a sigh, being ginger in any movement she had to do to be comfortable. "Five days. No, I don't have family." How final that statement was. Raleska frowned, feeling lost in a world that once, had held all of the lives she held dear. "My leaders are probably worried but -- I don't think they can travel right now either. I'll make it back eventually.. I just got to.." She trailed off, a frown heavy on her brow. She did not finish her thought. "Did you find who you were looking for?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
mother, mother: how's the family? - by Surya - May 28, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: mother, mother: how's the family? - by Raleska - May 28, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: mother, mother: how's the family? - by Surya - May 29, 2020, 06:42 AM
RE: mother, mother: how's the family? - by Raleska - May 31, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: mother, mother: how's the family? - by Surya - June 02, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: mother, mother: how's the family? - by Raleska - June 05, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: mother, mother: how's the family? - by Regin - June 05, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: mother, mother: how's the family? - by Surya - June 06, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: mother, mother: how's the family? - by Raleska - June 07, 2020, 10:10 AM