Stone Circle If I could save time in a bottle
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,155 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
This looked lonely!! For Arlette's timeline sake it will happen before.... the incoming drama haha. Arlette is also going for medic so we can make it a trade thread!!

Arlette had been feeling terrible and stressed. Her mother had not said a word to her. She had bluntly ignored her when Arlette ran into the Matriarch. The pale female's sides revealed the reason why the Matriarch had been upset with her. There was no hiding how pregnant she was, illegitimately so. Arlette had always been the one of the daughters that had been keeping to the rules and this had honestly been an accident but her mother didn't want to believe it. Frankly, each time Arlette ran into her mother, her heart skipped a beat in fear and her stress levels rose. So, Arlette kept to herself and found comfort with Kaito. They were in this together after all.

Arlette felt restless and stressed. Resting made her even more nervous and anxious. She decided to go for a walk. While it was clear the female was pregnant, she wasn't the size her mother was last year. She could still move around. The pale female then saw a dark colored female digging. She curiously approached. She didn't know this female. Perhaps she could be a good distraction. 'Hi, are you new?," she asked curiously, after all the female could have joined while she was traveling.
Messages In This Thread
If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 07, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 10, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 14, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 17, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 17, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 25, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - July 03, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - July 05, 2020, 05:55 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - July 21, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - July 24, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 11:06 AM