Sawtooth Spire i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
SAMESIESAME

Ooops. Snail. Stag's ears airplaned as he realized his error, hoping she would gloss over it. Phaedragon's eyes flashed with umbrage -- the very nerve of him to insinuate!! Well, he deserved whatever sass she delivered.

Stag gasped and looked at his feet, then back up to Phaedra. "They're nice feet." He replied quietly, as if greviously wounded. Only, he couldn't hide that rogue grin that started creeping its way around his snout like mountain ivy -- "Wanna smell?" He thrust them playfully after Phaedra, retracting quickly before any teeth found their way into his clownshoes.

"Ja," Stag repeated after Phaedra, squinching ever so slightly as she fumbled over the real meaning of stinkendzehen. Hmm, suspicious. Strongest deer? Sure Jan.

Never-the-less, Stag was roped in hook line and sinker by Phaedra's willful look and subsequent promise to reveal more words in Mahler's tongue. Maybe one day he could impress the general by speaking his native tongue fluently -- if that day ever came, Stag would indeed be the proudest, strongest deer. "Okay, deal. Is gemenenehinis..." He looked around as if concentrating before bringing hs gaze back to Phaedra: "does it mean you're a stinky weasel?"
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special - by Stag - June 10, 2020, 06:49 PM