Sawtooth Spire i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag's feet definitely weren't as appetizing as Olive Garden's bread sticks -- or Red Lobster's biscuits for that matter. He retracted his toesie offer, smirking silently to himself as he was praised for saying something that phonetically seemed identical to ya.

No matter, he would take praise where he got it; in that respect he was no less picky than a scavenger. Praise was rare to come by in these parts and he gobbled whatever tidbit that was offered, regardless of its originator.

Moving on, Stag was very much interested in sdag -- but that sounded suspiciously like his own name. "Hey.." His ears airplaned. "Wait a minute.." Two could play that game, sdinkveesel! "What's Phaedra then? I bet it's snail, or mushroom -- or even--" His eyes lit up and he gasped. "I bet it means stinkbug." He absorbed the playful bump and bounced the ball back into her court with a grin. "Sdag for stinky weasel, Phaedra for stinky bug. That's two se-- gememehiemenis words for today."  Or three or four if Stag had learned to count.

Prompted into halting by the conspiratory look in Phaedra's eyes, Stag gave her the full benefit of his anchored attention. "I'm ready." He confirmed -- but then he pecked her little forehead and bolted off with a cackle. "KISS CHASE, SDINKEN-PHAE-BUG!!"
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special - by Stag - June 11, 2020, 05:56 PM