Greatwater Lake wrapped them in "I don't owe you a damn thing"
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The wolf dog notices her gaze fall at his smirk and for a moment he wonders why. Then he remembers that he doesn’t look like the most inviting individual, especially for a quaint little female like the one standing across from him. His aura is naturally confident and his stance naturally dominant. To remedy his apparently frightening appearance, he lowers his haunches into a sitting position. Hopefully able to give her the opportunity to assume he won’t attack her. Something he doesn’t think he’ll be doing. He knows she has no chance against him so there’d be no point in a fight, unless he is just looking for a quick meal or some easy bloodshed. But bloodshed should never be easy. Though sadly to him it comes just as natural as breathing. 

Anyhow, he sits for the female wolf dogs comfort. Allowing the smirk to ease down into a smile. He’ll give the dainty girl the benefit of the doubt and conform to her.

Next she begins stuttering out his name and he can’t help but release a smooth fit of laughter that bubbles past his lips. “Yes. Don-o-van.” He says the syllables slow enough for her foreign tongue to learn to twist around them. Then says his own name all together once more. “Donovan.” He doesn’t laugh or smile to make fun of her. He’s had plenty of foreigners in his previous pack. So her lack of fluidity in his language doesn’t bother him.

He hums at her next sentence then. “I’m also searching.” He twins. Reply just as vague as her own. Then, “Huh, I take after my mother as well. The dog half anyway.” His says, voice smooth and calm, yet it still naturally hold a certain dominant tone to it.

Then comically his stomach rumbles. He chuckles not so embarrassed as he realizes he is hungry. The standing once more, he walks past her and into the water. Only glances over to her momentarily before searching the dark waters for fish. “I assume you know how to hunt fish?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: wrapped them in "I don't owe you a damn thing" - by Kynareth Deagon - June 22, 2020, 11:56 AM