Ravensblood Forest Now I'm on my way
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His golden eyes fervently search her face and watch as she continues. Mentioning the northern pack of Yuelong and, predictably, he deflates under her gaze. He knew he could only keep it hidden from the silver wolf for so long. Though if he were honest with himself, he wasn’t truly trying to hide it from her. Hell if she had asked earlier he would’ve confessed to the deed beforehand. He’s not surprised to know that the neighboring packs are friendly with each other. How could they not be? Being so close to each other. 

Then guilt seeps into his mind at the obvious hurt in those beautiful apricot eyes of hers and he clears his throat. He lowers his haunches into a seated position and doesn’t look away from her as he prepares to tell her the truth and nothing but the truth.

“Simmik. I’ve not been intentionally hiding it from you. I knew it would come up eventually.” Then his gaze hardens. “Everything you’ve heard is true and I will not pretend to deny or sugar coat it. What I will do is tell you why. Sure the reasons might seem idiotic to you and you’re welcome to think I’m lying, you’re entitled to your opinion. Just know that I’m not.” He pauses. “Upon arriving here, I watched my pack get slaughtered like I told you. I was pissed, I did some fucked up things. I deal with emotional trauma poorly and what not. They came to rescue her, Aphrodite, I planned on giving her up without a fight. Yuelong’s agouti warrior had different plans and attacked on sight.” Then his brows furrow and his lip dares to curl ever so slightly. “From then on it was fair game. I sought not to kill him, but to teach him a lesson. I was obviously outnumbered and was able to flee due to their outstanding mercy.” He says the last part sarcastically, then becomes serious once more. “That’s the only wrong we’ve done by them. We’ve even sought out good relations with the eastern neighbor pack. I’m not unreasonable, but I do not—“He growls the words confidently, voice strong and demanding. “— let others fuck with me like that. I hope you understand, Simmik. Everything I’ve said is true to you, I’ve been nothing but real with you out of anyone else.” 
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 02:00 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 09:50 PM