Redsand Canyon She's out of sight and he's out of his mind
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Somehow Donovan’s mind dirties when the other gives his name an experimental taste. Perhaps he’d like to hear him say it with a different type of subtext next time. Maybe accompanied by a lustrous moan or scream of pleasure perhaps. 

Though forcing himself to get his mind out of the gutter he looks around as well. “Yes, this place is beautiful. I’m glad my pack and I moved here.” He comments loosely, gaze never lingering from him. Then he tilts his head in an almost cute manner. “Oh, did they now?” He chirps, referencing the plants that called his name.

Then his last question. One he gets often. Or the second one is at least. “No and no.” He chuckles. “My pack has moved in to claim these lands. Perhaps we could house you until you’re...” he pauses looking for a more polite word and finally settles loosely on, “sober. So you don’t get eaten and such.”

Then half lidded eyes become more enticing. “I wouldn’t mind seeing more of you around — if it means anything.” The words are hummed low, reverberating through his chest. A low purr of a noise, sultry in and of itself. Then a quirky wink at the end for the cherry on top.
Messages In This Thread