Redsand Canyon Blood on a Marble Wall
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The water cools his heated skin. Though his pelt has thinned out, it still makes everything unbearably hot. With little to no shade on this spot of the beach he feels the need to lull his tongue out to pant himself cool. Though just as he’s about to, his counterpart gives him the most unusual look. Well unusual for her at least. Then the strange considerations of that fact that he likes fish so that’s why she noticed. A thoughtful and — most definitely — not overlooked gesture.

His own expression softens, leaving a casual smile on his own face at her thoughtfulness. Though Donovan’s sure she can see the mild confusion in his eyes, his emotions are genuine. So he follows her dripping wet form as she walks out of the water. The sun reflecting beautifully off of her dark coat. When she takes a deep breath Donovan knows she’s about to say something he doesn’t usually expect to hear from her. Taking the situation seriously, he too steps from the water and onto the wet, crimson sands.

He listens to her with a startling interest. It’s true, he lusts after many. The pleasure of the body and mind is something he’s always been acquainted with. He’s addicted to it. So initially, it’s no secret he goes for the males as well. Though her request is bold, something no one has asked of him. Something that even he doesn’t know if he can oblige truthfully and maintain.

So with a sigh he smiles to her. Not something predatory or teasing like usual. A genuine, comforting smile. “Nemisis,” he begins in a whisper, coming just a few steps closer. “I understand your request. It’s know it’s not a secret who I lust for.” He says this referencing the males in the pack. “Though such a request is...an interesting one for me. I have not been tied down in such a way since Sasha.” He says the woman’s name with venom. “I don’t think this is a request I can hold.” 

His brows furrow in passion, he continues gazing at her. “Though if pups are concerned, I will not allow myself a litter with any other woman such as you. You’re vicious in the most delicious ways. Our pups would be true warriors. Spawned of the purest form of a killer that one can get.” He smiles maliciously, a desirable heat in his eyes as he looks upon her. “No one could touch us.”
Messages In This Thread
Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 14, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 15, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 15, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 15, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 16, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 16, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 16, 2020, 07:15 PM