Sunbeam Lair 'Cause some things just don't change
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan has an easy confidence in the way he carries himself that displays into his shining golden hues. All he meets him with is a smirk and a swift quirk of his brows. “Then perhaps I shouldn’t waste your time then.” He hums with that same calculating, amused smile of his.

He stands, excitement breaking through the walls of yellow in his eyes. “Then I’ll tell you more of the pack if you wish.” He says calmly.

“I treat every one of my pack members as equals.” His gaze darkens and his smirk widens. “Until they challenge my rank in any type of way. Now,” he says as if he’s about to point something out. “I welcome opinions, suggestions, and even arguments. Not blatant disrespect. You will have free reign over the entirety of the territory to do as you please. I only ask for loyalty and to come when called. Participation in the pack — everyone has a place.” 

His muscles shift beneath his striped pelt as he saunters casually over to him, never taking his eyes off of him as he goes past. Stopping only a few feet from the raven wolf on the opposite side, he looks back to him. “I don’t just trust or respect anyone and I’m sure neither do you. A leader must gain that. So by all means, take as long as you need and if you don’t feel as if I’m worth your time — leave.” The teasing smile is forever present on his handsome face. He awaits an answer.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 20, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 21, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 21, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 21, 2020, 04:09 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 23, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 23, 2020, 03:37 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Kynareth Deagon - July 23, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 24, 2020, 02:18 AM