Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn was quite easily distracted by Fennec. He tried not to be, not wanting it to go to her head and also not wanting Fig to actually catch on that he was totally crushing on her. Hard. Poor guy failed to realize just how obvious he made it, but he's happy in his bubble of ignorance, so we'll just leave him there. He grinned at her retort, offering only a quick "You wish, blindo." before he was distracted once again.

So let's just dive right in--the canyon thing? Really? That was barely a thing. And... "Need I remind you who got us out of said canyon? Certainly wasn't the copilot," Penn snapped back with a grin, "I told you--reddish cliffs and rocks, everywhere the working eye can see, all look exactly the same. I might as well have been a blindo like you, and I don't have your natural born talent for that shit. And you're talkin' real big for someone who--"

Enter Fig. Talking in his big, superior, authoritative voice. Talk about annoying. Nothing was more annoying than the knowledge that no matter how much shit Penn threw at him, that guy could just turn on that quiet, unassuming voice of his and BAM--he had no choice but to shut up and listen.

Believe me, he'd tried not to. Fig was real good at ignoring him no matter how loud he got. Uptight bitch boy that he was.

Worst part of this particular moment, Fig hadn't said anything stupid. Fuck. Now what?

"Dude, Fennec is blind. Way to rub it in," he shot back, "We should get a glimpse? C'mon man. That's like, super rude. Learn some sensitivity." He stepped a little closer to Fenn, eyeing Fig in hopes he would notice and be irked. It wasn't much, but it would do.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM