Redsand Canyon She's out of sight and he's out of his mind
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s got himself a medic. This is exciting. Not only does he have a medic in their ranks now, but the other is most definitely attractive — easy on the eyes. Speaking of which, when the male gives him that more than sultry stare he too feels a stirring in his groin. The eyes that drift from his own, down his back and up the curl of his tail. A tongue flicking out to run over teeth and whiskers with that smile. Fuck. Donovan could almost jump him right there. Though with much resistance he doesn’t. 

Though he doesn’t expect the polite denial of his immediate request to sex him up. The poor guy just wants to get settled in before Donovan plows him into the next century, this is a reasonable request and he doesn’t blame him. There is a promise in his words of the future that causes circular brows to furrow and his smile to become devilish, that same heat in his eyes still burning. The words don’t put him down at all, rather he chuckles lowly at them.

“I’ll remember that, Baptist.” He practically growls back. Then his tone lightens up and he begins walking in the direction of the dens. “That is a perfectly reasonable request, dear. I understand. I do not take denial to heart, you’re fine.” He says more casually as he continues on. “Let’s head to the dens then.” 
Messages In This Thread