Sleepy Fox Hollow Away from all of reality
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She wondered if her brothers had returned to the hollow, or to the lake in Ego's case and found the family gone like she had and not been as lucky as she was to find a member of the family or someone who knew what happened. Were they even alive now? And mom had been sick? Sick with what? She wanted to ask about her and about why they had to move, but Stag's question had her wincing and looking away. She knew she would have to answer the question if she ever saw her family again—that was probably one of the reasons she dragged her feet even coming here; she didn't want to see the look in her brothers' or mother's face when she explained where she had been and her reasons for leaving. There were many other things she wanted to tell him and ask about, but she knew she needed to get this part over with first. 

She drew in a deep breath and released it slowly, meeting Stag's gaze again. I'm part of a pack in the valley, she told him tilting her head in the direction of home. A forest near the coast called Neverwinter Forest. Her discomfort was clear but she continued. After dad...I don't know, things just felt so bad all the time; eventually, I just couldn't be here anymore. Her expression became hesitant as she watched her sibling's expression. I'm sorry; I know I should have told someone I was leaving. It was dumb. And hurtful probably. Definitely weak. But what could she do about it now other than try to make up for her mistakes.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Away from all of reality - by Simmik - July 28, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Stag - July 28, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Simmik - July 29, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Stag - August 05, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Stag - August 11, 2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Mahler - August 11, 2020, 11:07 AM