Greatwater Lake wrapped them in "I don't owe you a damn thing"
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He follows her to the edge of the water and suddenly she’s smiling brilliantly up to him. Then comes the admission to liking him and he’s just so confused by her. So small, beautiful, almost fragile looking and she likes him. Hell he doesn’t even know if he deserves the smile she’s giving him. Still, he can’t help but offer one back and tilts his head when the words Even though you think I’m soft. flow from her lips with a cockier sentence yet it remains soft enough for him to believe she means it.

So his own smile begins forming into a playful smirk. He likes this side of her as well. Hell he doesn’t think she could say anything to make him truly detest the other wolfdog. Though he decides not to play into her game for once, that’ll come later. 

Next they speak of the stars. Her philosophy on them does make him wonder. Mind drifting off to all the different things his mother told him about the stars and comparing it to what his father told him. Two insanely different individuals with two completely different insights on the subject.

If anything, he agrees with all of them. “I’m sure you’re right. Sounds crazy but who knows, it’s probably true.” His coingold eyes catch on the shooting star and he wholly expects her to say something about it. Though for her to be so excited he didn’t expect, it brings a sweet smile to his maw anyhow and she’s bounding over to his side. He has to make a wish now and he never leaves her soft facial features as she scrunches her face up cutely and begins wishing away. He’ll indulge her and he drops his muzzle down to the floor and closes his eyes. Wishing for his new pack to prosper, to succeed in their way of life — the Saint way of life. Bowing to no other and priding themselves on their savage nature. It will truly be splendid.

He’s unsure if she opens her eyes before he does, but either way he settles his gaze on the female. “I think I might like you too.” Is all he offers back, his gaze calm and soft.
Messages In This Thread
RE: wrapped them in "I don't owe you a damn thing" - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2020, 12:46 AM