Emberwood i'm not your problem anymore
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan paws through the area, always on a whim to explore the surrounding area. After all, it’s best to know the lands beyond your territory just in case he had to escape from a hairy situation with his pack in tow. Just in case, you know? Hopefully he won’t need it, but it’s a common thing his father did and finally taught him as he passed on the torch of leadership. His mother and father would be proud at what he’s done — of what he has. 

Anyhow, he continues onward. The coniferous trees provide a fair amount of shade as he saunters through. Golden eyes flirting with the horizon and attempting to look past trees, always on high alert. Crack. The noise makes him freeze and his ears swivel to hear where the noise comes from. Slowly turning around he hopes to everything he has in him it’s not a fucking bear or mountain lion. The starburst wound covered in teeth marks from the ever vicious Nemisis still hurts and it would definitely be a tough battle with the pain that shoots through his shoulder. Though if he fights he’ll definitely open it again. 

Still, he can’t help himself. When he turns around and begins heading towards the sound it’s like every second in slowed down. Each paw takes an eternity to land and then all of a sudden he’s releasing a gasp and practically jumping up into the air when a wild hare shoots out from behind a tree. Oh, you’re kidding me. Flits through his mind and a frown tilts his mouth downward and his brows furrow. Shaking his head he turns back in the direction he was going before — maybe it was nothing.
Messages In This Thread
i'm not your problem anymore - by Sadhbh - July 29, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: i'm not your problem anymore - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: i'm not your problem anymore - by RIP Earp - July 30, 2020, 01:35 PM