Sunbeam Lair A Face in the Labyrinth
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He allows a rumbling laugh bubble past his lips at her compliment on his name. Then she continues to speak of her reasoning for being here. Donovan is wildly interested by her story. Nodding and expressing as she goes. He says nothing until she has finished.

First he wants to know more of this pack. He hasn’t heard their name yet and if they’re nearby, it’s important information. Though really she tells him just about enough to were he can easily find out on his own. Perhaps his allies would know of the place. He makes a mental note to meet up with Merrick again and discus the surrounding territories. He would probably know more than he does at the moment.

Though besides his interest in the pack, he finds interest in this woman’s mannerisms. Donovan can sense the uncertainty she holds and he smiles brilliantly and waves her off with a large paw. “Surely you’ve done well enough, dear, give yourself some credit. You look quite healthy as well so it seems you can hunt. I’m sure you’d be a worthy pack mate.” Though he doesn’t miss her last statement about finding another pack to join. Donovan’s eyes gleam with curiosity. “I would be honored to have you in my pack if your Easthollow denies you. I give those who search for a purpose just that. We’re all family in the Saints. We just like to dish out some tough love on those who wrongly cross us. As anyone else would.”
Messages In This Thread
A Face in the Labyrinth - by RIP Fury - July 30, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by RIP Fury - July 30, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by RIP Fury - July 30, 2020, 02:29 AM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by RIP Fury - July 30, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by RIP Fury - July 31, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by Kynareth Deagon - August 01, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: A Face in the Labyrinth - by RIP Fury - August 01, 2020, 08:38 AM