Sleepy Fox Hollow Away from all of reality
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She didn't try breaking the silence as he led them back to his home; she was content to let it settle between them as her own mind filled with thoughts of what it would be like to see her mom and Mahler again. She wondered if they would be happy to see her like Stag was or if they would be mad that she disappeared. She was nervous despite wanting very much not to be, so she also said nothing about her brother's slow pace. 

She stopped next to Stag when it seemed they had finally reached the borders of his pack, and she looked off in the distance as he called out for mom and Mahler, her heart picking up speed in her chest as the moments passed in silence once the howl stopped echoing across the mountains. 

Mahler was the first to appear, looking mostly like she remembered expect for possibly some new scars. She couldn't be sure, though, since her memory as through a child's eyes. She dipped her head as he spoke. 

Before she could say anything, though, her mother appeared and stole her full attention. She reveled in the embrace, fighting back tears she didn't wish to shed right here in front of everyone. When Takiyok stepped back, she cleared her throat. Simmik, she corrected, glancing to her brother, then Mahler, and then back to her mother. I go by Simmik now—I have for a while. Then she drew in a deep breath and moved on to her mother's question. I live with a pack in the valley, she said first. We're in a forest northwest of here by the coast. We're called Neverwinter Forest. She looked back and forth between mom and Mahler as she spoke and then her expression turned sad and she looked away. Nothing happened to me; I just ran away because I was dumb and sad and didn't know how to deal with anything. She lifted her gaze. I'm sorry. I should have told someone I was leaving, but I was afraid you wouldn't let me and I didn't think about how much it might affect everyone. Her words fell away and she sighed again. She hoped they wouldn't be mad but would understand if they were. I'm happy and safe where I am, though...even managed to work my way up to Beta. And I've been training to be a warrior.  She smiled a little then, hoping that knowing all of that would ease any worry they had for her.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Away from all of reality - by Simmik - July 28, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Stag - July 28, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Simmik - July 29, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Stag - August 02, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Stag - August 05, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Stag - August 11, 2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Away from all of reality - by Mahler - August 11, 2020, 11:07 AM