Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn tried not to listen, but of course he couldn't stop himself. He was pleased that she hadn't answered the question, even though some part of him knew that just because she hadn't said 'no' didn't mean she would say 'yes' to continuing to travel with him. He was pretty sure she would come with him, though. They'd had way more fun together than he'd ever had hanging around the Copse and it was impossible that the same wasn't true for Fenn. But still, some part of him couldn't help but think that if his parents were still around, maybe he wouldn't have wanted to leave.

He blinked that thought away, wicked annoyed with himself for letting it cross his mind.

Penn had nothing to add to their conversation, so for once he kept his mouth shut and merely trudged on. He rolled his eyes at Fig's commentary about the kids. He was such a loser. Who gave a fuck about puppies? He was acting like he was their dad, which for all Penn knew, maybe he was. Their family tree was bizarre enough. If your aunt could also be your mom, then hell, maybe your brother could be your dad. Instead of verbally mocking, he merely let his eyes wander here and there in hopes of finding something interesting that he could distract them all with in an effort to delay their arrival.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM