Shadow Mountain civitas.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He was alone for now, but in time Revui hoped to build something that rivaled the greatness of Moonspear - if he failed here, he would try again elsewhere, again and again, endlessly. Every mountain would come to hold his mark; wolves would learn of him, tales would spread of him, and one day his greatness would reach Hydra, Arcturus, Jarilo, Kukutux, and they would welcome him as an equal.

At least, that was the dream.

What the high hell—! bellowed a familiar voice, puncuated by huffing and puffing and general blustering, —got you climbing this mountain, buddy? And there he was: the only ally that Revui had so far made. The man he'd found in the mountains weeks ago, who somehow still lingered. It was fortunate for the would-be king that Sunhawk was so persistent.

Damn near walked me poor legs to nubbins chasing after you. Persistent, durable, steadfast Sunhawk.

Then you should go back down the mountain and climb it again! And again! Revui called back, his voice harsh as always but this time with a touch of mirth, like a gleeful dwarf finally staring down at a tasty vein of gold. Sunhawk was just as important to Revui at this point. It will be mine - it is mine - but I welcome you, too. If your nubbins can handle it.

Cue a toothy sneer.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
civitas. - by Revui (Ghost) - August 06, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: civitas. - by Sunhawk - August 11, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: civitas. - by Revui (Ghost) - August 14, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: civitas. - by Sunhawk - August 17, 2020, 02:47 PM