Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Teeth to skin, Donovan tastes blood. If it’s a fight Renard wants — a true spar with their Grandmaster — then it is a fight they will get. Expertly, the other wolfdog moves with his shakes. A smart move and honestly he can’t really be surprised when teeth meet the side of his own face. He’s shocked for a moment and calm the next. Scrunching you’re his face in obvious pain, it truly doesn’t bother him all too much. 

There’s blood here too. Dripping from his cheek in small pearls of crimson. Renard is quite the flexible one. A brief thought that passes through his mind. Though it’s the least important of the things he should be thinking out. Like planning his next move maybe? Or perhaps he’ll just let instinct guide him. Let it happen naturally. 

Realizing he can’t just let Renard munch on his face wall day, Donovan risks furthering his injuries by ripping himself out of his grasp. Followed by shoving him with as much force as he’s able to. Surely the other will at least stumble, if not completely to let over, but he knows Renard is strong. Ultimately, Donovan will let go and see what the others counter attack will be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Kynareth Deagon - August 18, 2020, 02:45 AM