1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Derg: “Bend over Donovan.”
Donovan:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29j6co3tz1oa7wa6dx7s...=giphy.gif]

Donovan’s excited. Much too excited to be kosher about it. He’s itching for more and he’s not sure Derg will give it to him. He’s tracing the others sheath and smirking up to him, but his muscles are taught with anticipation. He’s almost about to roll over and get up to continue the show, but Derg backs away from him. To which he quirks a circular cream brow confusedly. He almost believes he’s about to dip. Probably make up some excuse as to why they can’t continue but then all of a sudden the damnedest thing comes from the coffee wolf’s maw. Confidence accompanied by the lewd words and Bend over Donovan. At those words, Donovan just about shits himself.

He looks over Derg’s from and his glowing, golden hues flick to the member beginning to unsheathe, then to his companions own gaze. He blinks comically. Oh shit. He thinks, not thinking the day would ever come. He’s never done that in all his four years of living and he’s gonna do it now? 

His ears airplane against his skull in a quite out of character form of something akin to nervousness. He likes being dominated, likes being treated like shit. So why hasn’t he gone the extra mile? Might as fucking well.

Next thing he knows, he’s rolling over and standing once more. Ears swiveled back towards Derg as he spins his head around to face him. His usually curled over tail hangs a bit further down than it usually does, but he quickly remedies it. Finally thinking Why the fuck not. he curls the plume of his tail over his hips and it even wags a bit. Revealing his true feelings toward the situation at hand. His member hangs full and freely between his legs and he’s beginning to smile again. It’s a challenging one. Though his ears still represent nervousness, his eyes are heated and heavy as he gazes back towards the male. 

“Don’t forget to pull on my scruff while you’re back there, darling.” He hums as he backs up into him confidently. Curving his spine attractively and butting into Derg with the fluffy parts of his but, putting everything out there shamelessly. He wants to be walking funny by the end of this.
Messages In This Thread
My time is running low - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: My time is running low - by Kynareth Deagon - August 12, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: My time is running low - by Derg - August 13, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: My time is running low - by Kynareth Deagon - August 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: My time is running low - by Derg - August 14, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: My time is running low - by Kynareth Deagon - August 16, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: My time is running low - by Derg - August 21, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: My time is running low - by Kynareth Deagon - August 22, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: My time is running low - by Derg - August 24, 2020, 04:59 AM
RE: My time is running low - by Kynareth Deagon - August 24, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: My time is running low - by Derg - August 26, 2020, 02:44 PM