Chimera Fields To her surprise she was the one,
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
The Archer woman listens on, another rumble of the skies taking toll. A heavy breeze uplifting the black and white furs of her coat and causing her to have a pleasant quiver. Vallkyrie is left to wonder if Miriam's Gods are truly real or not, or just stories to boost spirits for the wolves. She could say the same for her own Gods, though they were not always kind. Then their was the thought if maybe her Gods were the same as Kyr's own, yet only two of them had revealed themselves to her native family. 

Curious and curiouser, her head arches to the side at the grayscale woman's next outward questioning of her own.

I dont know... I feel like maybe, it depends on the Gods choosing really. If they bless the animal with the ability to comprehend and the knowledge of them. Maybe not a fish, or crab, or mouse... But I feel like the deer, the bear, would be wise enough? She laughs and shakes her black skull, white brushed chin lifting up high again to look over the rolling gray cloud in the sky. But now I'm just picking and choosing who I think it too dumb or not to understand what a God is Another laugh, and she finds herself lifting up from her spot, upper half lowering to give herself a good stretch. 

I think I'm going head out. It was her original intent though couldn't help but to stop and have a chat with this pretty maiden, as she never really had. May the Horned God wish me luck, right? A soft smile to Miriam and a pause before turning and dashing off through the open plains.
Messages In This Thread
To her surprise she was the one, - by Miriam - August 12, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Vallkyrie - August 14, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Miriam - August 15, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Vallkyrie - August 15, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Miriam - August 15, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Vallkyrie - August 20, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Miriam - August 22, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Vallkyrie - August 30, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Miriam - August 30, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Vallkyrie - September 04, 2020, 08:39 AM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Miriam - September 09, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Vallkyrie - September 10, 2020, 08:17 AM
RE: To her surprise she was the one, - by Miriam - September 11, 2020, 07:21 PM