Hushed Willows Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock.
Loner
421 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
From out of the willows came a stunningly beautiful wolf, cloaked in silver and shadow. Lilitu stared at him for a moment, his words going unheard. At the sound of 'Sundance,' she shut her open jaw and burst out, Hi I'm Lilitu. I have an ouchy.

She lifted her paw even further off the ground and turned it, trying to show him the wound. Look, she said, prompting him to take a glance at the ugly sight. She had no idea that this went pretty much against all wolf decorum, her standing on the borders, helpless and loud-mouthed.

Even if she did know, she probably wouldn't care. After all, you know, desperate times. . .

Where am I? Lilitu asked him, cocking her head. Her eyes wandered off toward the trees, staring at the silky, droopy leaves. So familiar—as if she'd seen them every day of her life.
Messages In This Thread
Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock. - by Lilitu - September 11, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock. - by Sundance - September 12, 2020, 03:04 AM
RE: Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock. - by Lilitu - September 12, 2020, 08:51 AM
RE: Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock. - by Sundance - September 13, 2020, 07:44 AM