Moonspear what would it feel like if you tore me apart
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The anticipation in the air was almost unbearable in a most exciting way. Charles couldn't really explain it, but to hear the sharp tone in Osiris' voice and see his patience run out by the moment made him feel... alive? It wasn't that Charles had intended to push his buttons (his vocabulary just wasn't very extended) but now that he was in this moment he couldn't help but enjoy doing it, and found himself tempted to do it more. Just like how he had rolled in Osiris' scent, he wanted to further antagonise him now and see how he would respond, where this would be taken.

But Charles also wasn't dumb, and he knew that if he wanted to stay here with Leta, he should be nice. Apparently the proper word was 'mountain'. Charles kept his body language neutral, though he licked his lips in an instinctive submissive gesture as response to Osiris' warnings. Oh, he said, blinking kinda dumbly. Will you show me your — he struggled a second or two as he tried to replicate the word, — mountain?
Messages In This Thread
what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - September 21, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - September 30, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - October 20, 2020, 03:14 AM