Neverwinter Forest I’m here on funky business
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Maybe it'd give him more insight on how to help Simmik as well. He'd hope, at least. How could he manage to peel her out of the shell she'd built around herself and point out that here, stuff was all ok? it probably wasn't the way to go, and he wished he did have someone to talk to about it just to bounce ideas off of, but he wouldn't dare spill the beans. So, Mal was left with things being awkward and him mentally flailing along as they headed to the borders.

I was figuring that soon we should call a meeting and see if we can send out another round of scouts for Asmoses. Let Miriam stay home and send people who are gonna be really thorough and check with every pack they find. If like.. more of the pack knew Cupid well we could say stuff about him there, but I'm just afraid he kept too much to himself so it'd be a bad idea. He now wished that he had a much longer list that didn't involve Simmik. I don't know. The whole thing is a lot of I don't know. Because like.. I don't think I always say the right thing. Like maybe I don't relate enough or something. But I'm worried about them, like maybe they're too alone with their thoughts and stuff. I always say I'm there for them but it doesn't seem like enough.  Floundering. Do you think you might be able to talk to either of them too maybe? The reason with Liliana was fairly obvious. He didn't need to mention why. I mean.. Especially with Caerus I can't exactly say I know exactly what he's going through even though my dad is dead too. He was pretty much dead to me before that. I just.. I worry about them both. And with the blowup between Miriam and Liliana (or at least it definitely seemed more directed at Miriam than him) he didn't see his daughter as having a particularly stable time either. Maybe it would help all of them.
Messages In This Thread
I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 13, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - October 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 15, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - October 21, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 23, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - October 30, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - October 30, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: I’m here on funky business - by Mal - November 10, 2020, 11:31 PM