Stavanger Bay The coffin-bangers were about to arrive.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Revui might have been offended by the lack of awareness had he not been so new to the area, or had he been a more dominant creature in these last days. As he was steeping in his jealousy and self-loathing his attention wasn't fully placed here at this conversation; he heard the comment and let it pass. Except, as the man mentioned the Empress, he wondered if that was the term Hydra was now using for herself; he bristled without meaning to.

We've been here almost a month or so, maybe a bit longer. The man clarifies for him. They had many more bodies than Revui could hope to acquire for his own claim; it was disheartening.

Then the shadow spoke up too: What is your business being so far from your land?

The man took a breath, tried to push thoughts of his dark-coated beloved from his mind, spurred by the recent denouncement by his sister. This was not Moonspear, this was not Hydra; this was Ironclan, he had to behave.

I wanted to know what was near. The beach often holds treasures, he explains. But now that I know you are here, I will leave. It is good to meet you both, although his voice lacked any positive sentiments as he spoke the words, I wish your people well. Perhaps in the future when I am seven-strong we can meet again, build a proper relationship.

Except as our readers know by now, that never comes to pass.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
The coffin-bangers were about to arrive. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: The coffin-bangers were about to arrive. - by RIP Umbra - November 02, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: The coffin-bangers were about to arrive. - by RIP Umbra - November 05, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: The coffin-bangers were about to arrive. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 05, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: The coffin-bangers were about to arrive. - by RIP Umbra - November 05, 2020, 03:13 PM