Hideaway Strath I got friends in low places
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Kyn is on a mission this afternoon and it’s one for blood. He obviously won’t kill or maim his Paladin too bad, but god damn, does she need to learn not to almost kill another pack mate. Especially when it’s his little slut Sasha. So what if she’s his bitch of an ex-wife? He owns her and he will until she dies. Which will be soon, but not soon enough.

So he stalks out from the tree line, far enough away to see him coming. He’s languid with his movement, his expression neutral — he doesn’t dare betray his motives until he gets closer. Until he decides, why would he do that? So he starts into a trot, browsing furrowing with hardly contained anger and surely at this point Nyra would figure out something is off.

“Nyra.” He growls, boxy muzzle wrinkled and dangerous fangs showing with ill intent. He’s here to teach a lesson to one of his most insubordinate yet subordinate wolves he’s ever had the grace of working with. Well, here anyway.

He doesn’t say much else besides the growling mumble of her name on his lips. The next thing she would know is the powerful of his chest smacking into her shoulder and the feel of teeth on her nape. The wrapping of thick limbs around her upper half she would have to use the training he gave her to fight back.
Messages In This Thread
I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 10, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 10, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 10, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 12, 2020, 06:13 AM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 12, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 12, 2020, 05:45 PM