Cedar Sweep That’s the way everyday goes
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth expression becomes contemplative as he tilts his muzzle up slightly to think. Rolling through all of his memories to possibly find where, why, and how he might know this many she speaks of. Sadly, the information given is still too vague. The only thing he could think of is one of his previous pack mates being captured by the humans when Sasha pulled her little stunt and blew the whistle on the pack. 

Finally he shrugs. “No idea. Could be a pack member or maybe a bear by enemy of mine that got caught by humans. My bitch of an ex-wife lead a pack of human to us and they all got slaughtered. So who knows, but congratulations for killing and not being killed. You’re stronger than him.” He likes her vibe. Nonchalant, confident, kills, gives no fucks. That’s the type of wolf he wants in his pack. 

“I have an offer for you.” He practically sings, going to circle around her in a loose circle. “You join my pack. You get to kill, eat, drink, and have protection. Sounds like a deal, no?” 
Messages In This Thread
That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 06, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 07, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 07, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 08, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 08, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 09, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 09, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: That’s the way everyday goes - by Kamuri - November 09, 2020, 10:48 PM