Hideaway Strath I got friends in low places
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Nyra wakes up and stands up soon after. Thank god. He thinks for a moment even though he doesn’t believe in any higher power. She’s standing easily enough and Kynareth’s smile grows wider as she sprouts her own. She’s right; she definitely isn’t easy to kill and that’s a cold hard fact. The bruises, puncture wounds, scraps, slices, missing flesh on his body proves this. If they were to truly go head to head, it would no doubt be to the death. 

So as she approaches and a bloody tongue apologetically laps at his muzzle and he can’t help the breathy chuckle that escapes his maw. He offers a few lazy licks back before she pulls away. 

“Yeah, it is.” He answers her question, but listens intently when she explains why. At that he sighs heavily and his golden orbs turn to look around suspiciously. “I would kill her myself if she tried killing Leigh. And we’d make it worse than the Aya’s.” He admits savagely — horribly serious too. “I’m not pissed off that you throttled Sasha. That fucking cunt killed my entire pack and if someone else killed her that wasn’t me I’d freak the fuck out.” He leans in closer to Nyra. “She was the one that blew the whistle on my pack and I want to see her suffer, but by my hands only. I’m going to make her suffer, Nyra.” He growls the last bit. “Not yet though. You’ll know when.” He adds ominously.
Messages In This Thread
I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 10, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 10, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 10, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 12, 2020, 06:13 AM
RE: I got friends in low places - by RIP Fury - November 12, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: I got friends in low places - by Kynareth Deagon - November 12, 2020, 05:45 PM