Cedar Sweep Look at this photograph,
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since this hasn't progressed for 2+ weeks, I'm going to weave in a conclusion and archive this thread <3 

The old fart that appeared seemed to have scented her as well, cuz...he didn't look too happy about seeing another wolf here. Whether or not her size or gender was part of the issue, she had no idea.

Nyra herself was quiet for a while as she stood opposite the older wolf. Assuming he likely wouldn't speak unless spoken to, maybe not even then...who knew? She swished her tail slowly and spoke "I assume you're just passing through...? If so, my pack resides south of this forest." She turned her muzzle to point over her shoulder in the direction she had come from, then back to him "If you're the loner type soul, I suggest avoiding going much further south than where we're at...unless you'd like to join us? Since winter is so close..." Her offer wasn't eager or desperate. Her heads up to him though, was genuine. If he didn't want the trouble of other wolves, especially of the variety the Saints are, he was best off avoiding following the river that cut through the Strath.

Her words were all it seemed to take. The older wolf didn't offer any wording, instead turning abruptly and vacating the premises. 

Odd... Nyra thought, shrugging before she marked a tree, then continued her patrol.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Look at this photograph, - by RIP Fury - November 11, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Look at this photograph, - by Ivar - November 11, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Look at this photograph, - by RIP Fury - November 11, 2020, 10:58 PM