Hideaway Strath If the sky is pink and white
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
“Sadly they are.” He answers back. “They’re a bit of a ways away, but when the war finally starts we’ll all be making that trek.” Then he lowers his head and a malicious smile crawls into his maw. “But you dear, you will be our eyes and ears. And yes, just keep on the lookout for any packs you pass. When you reach the northern most peak of the mountain, slightly to the east, there’s a forest and a pack that resides within. Neverwinter Forest. Take a peak for me if you could and if you can find any updated information on the state of their Beta, Simmik then do so. Heard she isn’t fairing too well.” He says the words masking his true emotions on the subject. He’s concerned for her. Wants to know if she’s at least moderately okay. For now though, he makes it sound like she could be weak for potential attack. 

He shrugs now. “Besides that, that’s all I have. Note the locations of each pack you pass, please.” His golden orbs shine gleefully down to her. “I’d rest up, you’ll need to leave soon.”
Messages In This Thread
If the sky is pink and white - by Kynareth Deagon - November 12, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Evelynn - November 12, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Kynareth Deagon - November 13, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Evelynn - November 15, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Kynareth Deagon - November 15, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Kynareth Deagon - November 19, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: If the sky is pink and white - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 07:40 PM