Redhawk Caldera Restlessness, above all
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia breathed a little easier when Wraen all but passed on the wood.  It really was a practical choice, but she locked up even thinking about passing beneath those trees right now.  With time she knew she'd get over it, but right now, it was so soon after she couldn't know he wasn't lurking there waiting.  Even when she scouted the areas around, she'd be sure to do it in the daytime and she'd be sure to keep a sharp lookout.  She didn't intend to make herself an easy target twice.

Yeah, I guess that's true.  Maia was still skeptical, but she'd give Wraen that.  Her experience had been more of a guilt trip than a real request to stay (in her recollection) but it might have come from a place of honesty.  Maia hadn't had many more dealings than she did with Phox, in truth... or really anyone in the pack.  Just Eljay and Weejay.  She'd have to make sure she was better about that now, with both the Redhawks and whatever group they formed if they did get the caldera's blessing.

Oh.  Well, I'm glad you talked.  Maia didn't like the sound of 'needed time to think' because she couldn't think of a single time she'd heard that used in a positive sense.  But those types of conversations were always important and if they cleared the air on anything, she couldn't imagine Arcturus staying away for long.  She was a little mystified on what they would have needed to talk about in such a straightforward interaction.  "You're family is terrible and insulted me and you.  Oh, alright, we knew this.  Cool." didn't quite merit a conversation in her mind.  

Well, when we do go out, just... be careful.  If you see a friendly black wolf with orange eyes, don't trust him.  She warned.  Then, to get back to lighter topics...  I bet she really is a witch, you know?  The truly evil kind.  We might want to get some anti-hex magic ready, just in case.  Or maybe we could send a hex of our own her way?  Maia leaned forward and extended her forpaws to lay down, settling in for a nice little dish session on all of this witch's nefarious ways.
We can wrap here or keep going, I am fine either way!
WC: 374
Messages In This Thread
Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Restlessness, above all - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 05:35 PM