Neverwinter Forest Only Love Myself, No More
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her shoulder was better, despite the infection that had set in, and now the wound had formed a healthy scab and was well on its way to being healed. It was still a little red around the edges, but nothing compared to how it was even a week ago. She was able to patrol longer each day and without much of a limp.

She was nearing the end of her patrol today when the call sounded from the borders. She was still on edge from all the trespassers they had dealt with lately, so she instantly tensed and headed in the direction of the call.

When she arrived, she came to stand in front of the silver stranger, her fiery gaze shrewd as it looked her over before finally settling on her face. This is Neverwinter Forest, she said first, her expression purposely blank. What is the reason for your call? Simmik had never seen this woman in her life, yet she stood on their borders and called for someone from the pack. A quick inspection of her scent did not bring up anything familiar, and she wondered if maybe she was looking for a place to stay over the winter. Until she knew for sure, she would regard her with her usual suspicion.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 19, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 20, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - January 10, 2021, 04:35 PM