Emberwood i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was speaking her language at least. Out here, without a pack, it was survival of the fittest—they had to chose paths that offered them the most in return, and they couldn't make stupid decisions. She thought Taikon understood this; he had been on his own before. If he was willing to take in any injured stray that wandered up to him, how had he survived so long unless by sheer luck. She was not one to leave her life up to luck, though, she rarely had any that was good. 

She was intrigued regardless, although she wasn't sure what she could offer them. They offered her safety, food, a way home. Sure she could go off on her own, but her odds were better with them. So then what could this injured stranger have to offer them in return. She studied the woman's face. All right, she finally said. I'm listening. How can you being here benefit us? They were on the run, it was the beginning of winter, they needed to get through the mountains without running into the saints—how could she be anything but a hindrance in all of those situations?
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home - by Takiyok - November 28, 2020, 04:27 AM