Raven's Watch You slept on a feather bed, I slept on the floor.
Brecheliant
Family
818 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget let out a loud and extremely uncouth snort when Raleska responded to what's his face (did he even have a name?  "This one" god what an annoying quirk).  She'd been just about to tell him the same thing when the other woman (Raleska) burst in instead.  Girl after her own heart.

Oh, fuck off sparky.  Don't get your nuts in a twist.  We're outside your little border and everything.  Bridget responded, bristling slightly.  She didn't like the corrections either, which completely minimized the humiliation and tried to invalidate her entirely justifiable anger.  Where did he come off, acting like some kind of self-righteous white knight?  He had to be joking.

If by tried to stop him you mean laughed your ass off and then asked him to please let go while he had my fucking neck in his teeth.  Real hero, so sorry I forgot to say thanks.  Oh sarcasm.  I don't think I need your brand of sympathy.  She glanced over at Raleska with a look of clear 'is he serious?' before glaring, again, at the man.  He could defend himself all day long, she wasn't buying it, and she still hadn't heard an apology. Not one worth anything.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You slept on a feather bed, I slept on the floor. - by Bridget - December 02, 2020, 03:00 PM