Golden Glade Half way on a slow move
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Oop. It seems the other isn’t keen on using his imagination. Rather, he prods Donovan for the actual meaning behind his highly suggestive sentence. So he shrugs playfully. “Both.” He says easily, shameless in his desires as usual.

Yet, he continues like normal. Not at all worried that he just mentioned he would definitely smash if he had the opportunity. Though even as this beast of white, silver, and cold greys and black, inches towards him he smirks. A shake of his head then, a no to his inquiry. Though his eyes practically say, come closer

“Not at all. I’m genuinely curious. I aware you can’t keep someone unless they want to be kept. Especially a man like you.” Hums his deep baritone. Not meaning it as an insult, rather displaying that he can see the defiance the vampire holds in him. “Having a pack is highly advantageous.” The Grandmaster points out aimlessly.  

Though as the other continues, speaking of being unable to take orders well and dragging on of how boring it is, Donovan scoffs gently. “Neither do I, darling. Hence why I’m the alpha of my pack.” It’s not a flex truly, well not fully a flex anyway. “And boring?” He asks with an incredulous expression. “You’re dreadfully wrong there. Before my previous pack got slaughtered by two-legs, we were prosperous and highly involved. Not boring at all. A raid here, kill an entire pack there...” He reminisces in the good old days, golden eyes looking up towards the sky for a moment. “It all depends on what pack your in, peaches.” The ending sentence is spoken easily, as if he’s commenting on the weather and knows exactly what he speaks of. Confident in his ability and knowledge he’s gained from many years serving and leading a pack.

This time Donovan comes closer, slowly, lazily, almost seductively. “Now, this isn’t me trying to convince you. This is only me educating you. Offering a different point of view so to speak.” He lowers his head and cants it attractively. “Of course you're welcome to take it however you’d like.” 

Or take me however you’d like. The brindled wolf thinks scandalously.
Messages In This Thread
Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 01, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 01, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 02, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 02, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 02, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 03, 2020, 02:03 PM