Golden Glade Half way on a slow move
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I am literally so sorry he’s such an asshole. I really didn’t know he was going to be so rude. I can’t help it sometimes it just happens LOL

He could tell he hit a nerve and he wants to laugh once more. Another wolf so easily hurt by words it seems. Donovan is truly such a carefree man, hardly ever hurt by words. Words are such a weak way to insult someone and he truly wonders how some let what someone else says affect them. 

So, he shakes his head to the pale figure. “Oh, darling, I meant not to offend of course.” He coos sickeningly sweet, his handsome face twisting into a soft smile as he continues. “I’m not sure how I came off as desperate. I only voiced things that I have been able to prove while being in a pack versus being a loner.”

His previously sweet smile turns horribly sour and malicious, yet that lustful twang never vacates his vocals. “It’s you who’ve made it a personal matter. Opinions are opinions and whether you agree with me changes nothing.” He shrugs easily, as if he couldn’t give a fuck what even came out of the other males silky lips.

Leaning against the tree again he tilts his chin upwards to the other. “Now since you’ve gotten yourself into a twist.” He hums almost teasingly. “You only have a few options now, princess. Fuck me, fight me,” He leans down and his sweetened voice becomes low and venomous. “Or get the fuck out of my face and away from my territory or I’ll have to kill you. You’ve now proven to me that you’re not worth my time or energy. Just like the rest of them.” He chuckles casually. “Ta ta.” He chirps as his last goodbye. 

At this point if the other lingers any longer, Kynareth wouldn’t have a problem lunging towards him. He’s always eager to taste blood and he loves turning white fur a horrid red. He smirks to the other, teeth gleaming and a warning in his eyes. He’s almost positive this man is smart enough not to fight him and he’s almost disappointed.
Messages In This Thread
Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 01, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 01, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 02, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 02, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 02, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Half way on a slow move - by Kynareth Deagon - December 03, 2020, 02:03 PM